Osyris Lipotherme Pharaon980
Lipotherme is a safe, effective, minimally invasive procedure that uses a laser to liquefy and remove unwanted fat in targeted body zones. In addition to removing unwanted fat, Lipotherme’s thermal effect causes the skin to contract, resulting in firmer, smoother skin that further enhances your body shaping goals.
Laser Lipolysis with Lipotherme offers:
- Minimally invasive vs. traditional liposuction
- Faster procedure to have performed, usually as an “in office” procedure
- Minimal Healing – less destruction to blood vessels and tissues near the fat cells means less blood loss and reduced post procedure downtime.
- Minimal Discomfort and typically performed under Local AnesethiaThe clinical term for this type of procedure is laser-assisted lipolysis (also called laser lipolysis or laser lipo for short) which is an evolution of traditional liposuction. Although effective, traditional liposuction is considered a highly invasive procedure. By contrast, Lipotherme laser lipolysis is a minimally-invasive procedure with virtually no downtime. Most patients resume normal activities the day after their procedure, however, it is recommended you wait several days before resuming strenuous activity such as exercising. Depending on your goals and physical condition, Lipotherme can be an alternative to traditional liposuction, or your doctor may recommend a combination therapy of Lipotherme with traditional liposuction.
Osyris Medical Lipotherme Applications:
- Laser-assisted lipolysis
- Skin tightening
- Collagen regeneration
- Circumferential reduction
- Body contouring
Osyris Medical Lipotherme Features:
- Laser: red diode 980 nm
- Output: one to 25 watts
- Pulse duration: θ (continuous)
- Fiber: 600 µm
- Variable power control
- Cooling system: Peltier and air
- Electric power: 110-240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Dimensions: 17 by 17 by 14 inches