The Gold Standard for wrinkle reduction, fine lines, acne vulgaris, acne scarring and general podiatry use.
1320 NM WAVELENGTH
- Optimal wavelength absorbed by water in the skin allowing uniform dermal absorption in all skin types with no effect to melanin or hemoglobin
- Penetrates upper to deep dermal tissue to stimulate the generation of new collagen without surface damage
- Stops acne where it starts – shrinks the sebaceous gland to decrease sebum production which reduces future acne breakouts
- Easily treats all skin types (I-VI) without pigmentary changes
WHAT SETS THE COOLBREEZE LASER APART FROM THE COMPETITION?
SIMPLY…THE UNIQUE HANDPIECE.
Thermal Feedback – the EXCLUSIVECoolTouch feature which monitors & adjusts the laser’s operation to achieve a temperature pre-set by the physician—This safety feature is important to prevent over treatment (burns) and eliminates the guesswork for the physician! Set the temperature, treat the patient, and the doctor can be confident the laser has reached the correct temperature for efficacious results PLUS reassurance he hasn’t over treated the tissue. NO other laser offers this feature!
• Spot Size – 10mm
• Cryogen Cooling – As the laser reaches the desired pre-set temperature, a mist of cool cryogen sprays the tissue for patient comfort & safety, another CoolTouch exclusive—NO other laser offers this feature!
CoolTouch CT3 Laser Specifications
|Wavelength:||Nd:YAG 1320 nm|
|Modes:||Burst & Continuous|
|Delivery method:||TQ 10 handpiece|
|Dimensions:||31”H x 18”Wx21”D|
|Utilities:||115VAC, 50/60Hz, 20A, Single Phase
230 VAC, 50/60Hz, 10A, Single Phase
CT3 is FDA cleared to market for dermatological general surgery, hemostasis, ablation, fine lines, wrinkle reduction, mild to moderate acne vulgaris, acne scarring and general podiatry use.