COSMETIC LASER REPAIR, SERVICE AND PARTS
At NewandUsedLasers.com we offer service on most lasers and IPL systems. Call or email us and we will set up a service call or help you with parts you may need. * Our service terms and conditions are below.
You can depend on:
- Qualified Experienced Technicians
- Expert Diagnosis
- Competitive Pricing
- Personal Service
We offer service and sell parts for:
- Candela Lasers
- Palomar Lasers and IPL Systems
- Lumenis Lasers and IPL Systems
- Syneron Lasers, RF and IPL systems
- Cynosure Lasers
- Hoya ConBio Lasers
- Fotona Lasers
- Focus Medical Lasers and IPL systems
- Light Age Lasers
- Solta Lasers and RF Systems
We also sell and can install water pumps, power supplies, filters, boards etc.
We can recondition IPL handpieces for most IPL systems
Preventative maintenance is available on most laser systems
Service Terms and Conditions:
* We will do our best to repair your laser or IPL system but we do not and can not promise that we will be able to repair every system. We will do our best to repair your system but some systems may have proprietary parts, mechanisms, designs or other reasons which make it difficult if not impossible for us to repair.
* Systems that can not be repaired will be subject to fees associated with the time spent attempting to repair and/or diagnose the problem.
* Service and diagnostics rate is $200 per hour
* Payment is due at time of service. All invoices owed or outstanding payments must be paid in full before equipment is released back to customer
* We reserve the right to use outside service companies or technicians in our attempts to successfully repair any system
* We reserve the right to decide if equipment will be picked up by us or delivered to us by customer to begin work and if it will be picked up or delivered by the customer to us after repairs are made
* We reserve the right to charge a delivery and/or pick up fee if necessary at our discretion
* We reserve the right to charge a $50 per day storage fee if equipment isn’t picked up within 30 days of our request
* In the case of CLG supplying a rental unit while a system is being repaired the rental rate will continue to accrue until the unit has been received by us or a tracking number is provided for the system being returned
* We do not represent or are we authorized by any manufacturer in the service of lasers or IPL systems.
* We have no direct, indirect or other relationship with any manufacturer whose systems we service
* If payment is not made within 30 days of due date, Customer agrees to (1) reimburse CLG for any costs of collection including legal fees and (2) pay interest at 1.5% per month. If legal remedies are not started by customer or payment in full is not received within 60 days of invoice due date CLG has the right to consider the system abandoned and sell the asset in order to recoup up to the full amount of unpaid invoice(s) and all fees. Overages will be returned to customer and any balance on invoice(s) will still be owed and sent to collections. Customer also agrees that any disputes arising under this agreement will be interpreted under New Jersey law and must be litigated in the New Jersey Superior Court, Hunterdon County or the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Flemington Vicinage. Customer consents to the jurisdiction of the New Jersey Courts and waives right to jury trial. Customer agrees that CLG shall not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages and Customer’s only remedy is recovery of amounts paid CLG.
Call 908-307-3205 or email Sales@NewandUsedLasers.com